Roof access hatches
Roof access hatches are one of the safest and most compliant solutions for roof access. Sayfa’s range of access hatches that we provide and install are suitable for all property types.
Available in a wide range of sizes, we offer both hinged and sliding hatch designs. All installations are carried out by qualified professionals, including licensed plumbers. Our plumbers are required to achieve compliance for the installation of roof access hatches and all roof penetrations.
After installation is complete, height safety and plumbing certification is provided. With a new access hatch, your workplace will have a compliant low maintenance roof access and fall prevention system.
Our team can also inspect and certify any existing height safety and fall prevention systems every 12 months, as required by Australian regulations.
For more information on roof access hatch pricing, installation, or height safety, contact us here or call the AHSS team on 1300 850 121.
Sliding access hatch
The Skydore Sliding Roof Access Hatch is an industrial/commercial rated height safety solution for your workplace. This roof hatch incorporates a sliding lid mechanism, providing a generous opening for ease of access.
- Operates safely in windy outdoor conditions
- High strength welded framework construction
- Unrestricted opening enables safe and easy material handling onto roof
- Standard and custom sizes available with option for powder coating
Hinged access hatch
The Skydore Roof Access Hatch is an industrial/commercial rated solution that incorporates a hinged lid mechanism. Its double skin lid incorporates twin struts opening to a full 90°.
- Low profile blends in with roof surface
- Tray deck or corrugated roof options available
- Gas strut assisted opening and closing, suited to high-frequency usage
- Easily incorporated with Vista Fold Down Access Ladder System
A roof access hatch provides fast, convenient, and safe access to the roof from inside the building. This allows for regular maintenance of roof mounted equipment.
The guardrails surrounding the hatch also prevent personnel from falling through the open hatch.