We needed to ensure that technicians could access the area easily and safely as well as work safely on a stable platform once in the ceiling space.
The solution was to install a folding roof access ladder system for safe access to the ceiling space and a suspended aluminium working platform to create a safe working environment for regular maintenance.
When unfolded, the bottom of the ladder is in the deli section of the Coles Brunswick store. We were able to cater to the busy store needs by performing the works at night and in off-peak times. The result was a fully compliant and easy to use system for technicians to perform repairs and maintenance.
- 1 x 2800 VISTA fold down roof access ladder system.
- 1 x 1000mm x 1000mm suspended aluminium safe working platform.
Benefits for Coles Brunswick
- Height safety and WorkSafe compliance.
- Safe and easy access to cash chute system for technicians.
- Improved lifespan of cash chute system due to regular maintenance and faster repairs.
For more information about roof access safety ladders or to get a quote, call AHSS on 1300 854 217.